My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Scriptures and music

A new favorite scripture that I discovered is in Words of Mormon 1:7. "And I do this for a wise purpose; for thus it whispereth to me, according to the workings of the Spirit of the Lord which is in me. And now, I do not know all things; but the Lord knoweth all things which are to come; wherefore He worketh in me to do according to His will. "

I also wanted to add how much I enjoy listening to classical music while studying my scriptures. It really helps me comprehend, plus it beats listening in silence. I also bought all of the church hymns on CD. With and without vocals. 28CD's! Thanks to a special missionary discount, it only cost me $20. I was really excited!

No one will sing without instrumental back-up while I'm around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home