My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Companions

Still at the MTC...

I have respect for all of the Elders in our group. They are all so spiritual. I feel that I have a lot to learn about the scriptures before I can teach the lessons like them. Elder T. is our district leader. He is very opinionated...a man I can relate to. We don't clash very much, though I feel that he does not approve of me bringing my CD player to different places. I don't bring it to class when we have to study, but I do like to bring it to lunch. He says to leave it in the room. I prefer to listen to some classical music while I eat instead of the conversations of 200+ missionaries. Elder T. is a very good leader, though.

I'm starting to get people's attention with the essential oils. I've given Elder F. some Aroma Seiz for his sore shoulder. Elder T. does not seem to care too much for the smell of the oils. I am glad I brought them with me though. It has created some scenes from, "O Brother, Where Art Thou?".

(Cartoon drawn by Logan) Picture 4 Elders, The companions: Elder F., Elder T., Elder P. and Elder Pierce

Elder Pierce-" It's been a busy day. I can't wait to take a shower."
Elder T. -"Good! Maybe you can wash out the stink of those oils."
Elder Pierce- "I like the smell of my health care treatment, thank you very much. The pleasin' odor's half the point."

Ephesians 4:5 "One Lord, one faith, one baptism. " And on that note, good night out there, where ever you are. Bwah ha ha. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home