My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Gym class

Tomorrow is the first Sunday since I've been at the MTC where we get to take the Sacrament. Last week was General Conference. It feels like forever since I've had sacrament.

While I have a little free time, I will talk about my gym experience. I've been enjoying gym a lot more than I thought I would. Every gym time, I go up to the top floor and ride the exercise bikes. The view is great up there. I can see the cities and mountains. I kind of feel sorry for the other missionaries on the ground floor playing basketball. I'm getting better at cycling. On my last attempt, I peddled for 13 miles! My legs were kind of weak afterwards. I think if I keep this up, I'll come back off my mission a healthier person. My current record is 13 miles in 45 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home