My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Day 191- Transfer Meetings 10/05/06

Aargh! I have too much stuff! It’s not even funny. I’m so stressed out. Well, things could be worse. Brother C gave Elder P and me a ride to transfer meetings. Oh, what a wonderful reunion! I was able to talk with Elder T. Elder F. and Elder P., from the MTC! It’s always good to see them. Elder F. told me that he had been swapping stories with Elder S. “We talk about you all the time, Elder Pierce,” he said.

I also saw Elder B (my trainer)! I was able to tell him about S and how she’s doing. Elder D. was there as well. His arm’s all better now. He did a back flip for me for old time’s sake. Elder D asked me how Sister B. was doing. I was able to show him my “Elmo Elder Pierce” doll. He loved it. I told him that Sister B. was doing fine. “I’m back in a bike area,” said Elder D. “I named my bike S because she was the last person we saw before I fell and broke my arm.” I’ll be sure to tell S that in my letter to her. I’m sure she’d love to know that there’s a bike named after her. I miss S. I miss the Herndon ward. I’m not worried, though. I’m sure my new area will be just as good.

We went to the Olive Garden for lunch today. It was pretty good. My companion, Elder C (I’ll talk more about him later) and I as well as other elders from my new zone. I got the “all you can eat” soup, salad and breadsticks for $5.99. Not a bad price, especially for a fancy restaurant like The Olive Garden. The food was good and they have the best bread sticks.

Okay, we’re back at our apartment. It’s very different from Herndon. The whole area is different for that matter. I’m serving in the Fredricksburg zone. I’m in the Dahlgren area (pronounced Doll-grin). It’s a car area. I’m still the junior companion, so I don’t have to drive. I’ll leave that new chore up to my new companion.

Dahlgren is a lot bigger than Herndon. I feel a little overwhelmed right now.

Happy Thing for Day 191-I'm putting the whole ordeal of packing and unpacking behind me. It’s done. Now I can rest. I’m going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home