My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fast Forward to September 2007


Hello family and friends. For those of you who enjoy reading Elder Pierce's blog, you know that I have not been staying current on posting his daily journal entries. I am sorry. I commit to do my best to post more often.

There are so many good entries to come. Elder Pierce is such an amazing writer, even if I, his mother, do say so.

For now, to appease the faithful, I would like to post a few pictures that were taken just last week when our family made a trip out to Washington D.C. As some of you know, I use essential oils. As luck would have it, my Young Living Essential Oils convention was held in Washington D.C. this year. I emailed Elder Pierce last year when the location was announce to see if maybe, possibly it would be okay to see him while I was in D.C. He asked his mission president who allowed us to meet for lunch one day. Hip! Hip! Hooray!

So, on Wednesday, September 5th our family got to have lunch with Elder Pierce, his companion and their roommates at Macaroni Grill in the Woodbridge area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home