My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Day 188 continued Mosiah 2:17

Talked with A today. He wasn't able to watch conference. He went to visit family. We have a meeting set to teach him tomorrow at 7:00pm

We also met P's sister S (Day 173). We talked with her. She's going up to Maryland for a couple of weeks. Her husband is going in for surgery. She hadn't read from the Book of Mormon yet. She's leaving on Thursday. I asked if we could come by for a visit before she left. She said that would be fine. We'll meet with her tomorrow at 8:00pm. We plan on talking about the Restoration with her one more time. We taught a pretty good lesson before, but we didn't get to talk about Joseph Smith as well as we could have. We'll review with her what we taught before and watch the Restoration video with her.

We got home and I gave S a call. She was so glad that I called. She needed our help. She got a very big delivery of firewood and could really use our help in stacking it. I told her we'd be happy to help. "You sure you don't mind?" she asked. I shared with her one of my favorite scriptures, Mosiah 2:17. "And, behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings, ye are only in the service of your God." S liked that verse.

We are going over to help S stack wood early in the morning. CW will be our exchange. We'll go help her out around 10:00am. Should be lots of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home