My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Day 190 P-day "P" stands for Pack Your Bags 10/04/06

10/04 Good buddy! Elder Pierce2 is on the phone now. I've just been informed by him that he's staying and I'm going...to Fredricksburg. My companion tells me that's further south than he's ever been. My new companions name is Elder C. I'll meet him tomorrow at transfer meetings. My current companion will stay in Herndon. He's going to be senior companion to Elder P.

Okay, I'm going to be leaving. I want to write more in here, but I've got to pack. FAST. The time is quickly ticking away. Since we will be parting soon, I'm going to go ahead and let my companion write the "things of his soul." (2 Nephi 4:15)

Words from Elder K. Pierce:

Hola LP,

I hope you and your "good buddy" (journal) have a wonderful time down in Fredricksburg. Especially have fun in the "armpit of the mission" (don't worry, they don't send all the "bad" missionaries down there- j/k) You'll have a great time where ever you go. You'll find great people to share the message of the Restoration with. Just remember all of the fun we were able to have here in "El Hernando." Oh, yeah, remember the Holy Roly as well. You could never forget that one even if I wasn't here to remind you. You will learn more than you can ever imagine in your second area of your mission. You will also be able to learn how a branch functions as well. I haven't learned that one yet. Anyway, the gospel is true. The Book is blue. At least mine is. Have a wonderful mission. Sincerely, Elder K.P. (Elder Pierce Squared)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home