My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Sorry that it's been so long...

This is Elder Pierce's mother. I wanted to apologize for not posting in a while. The truth is that I had the wind knocked out of my sails. My son had a companion who chose not to be a part of this blog. This was a difficult companion for my son. I had a hard time knowing what to write and what to leave out, so I jsut stopped posting altogether. This is supposed to be "a day in the life of a missionary". The ups and the downs. I did not want to censure any journal entries, but I need to for the privacy of a certain elder who will remain nameless. I have had to edit some journal entries. Instead of posting Elder Pierce's daily writings, I will be skipping around and posting the "best bits" as they say.

It is hard to believe that he has been on his mission over a year. He is up to Day 430-something. Hard to believe. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Elder Pierce has had some amazing experiences. He has also had some really tough days. Such is life on a mission. Such is life for us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home