My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Day 41-Exchange of Doom-5/8/06

Who's the Boss? I am for the first time. I'm being left in charge on exchanges. Pray for Elder Oram, my companion for the day. He's being led by me. Elder Buttars is going with Elder Bailey and I'm in charge. I don't have a clue on how to get to people's houses. I've always followed Elder Buttars. to places. I don't know if I can do this. I have their addresses, but getting there is another story. On top of it all, it looks like it's going to rain.

Well, it rained. It wasn't a hard rain, more of a light drizzle. It was the kind of day that was made for sitting by a warm fire, listening to some soft classical music playing in the background, curled up under a big, warm, downey blanket, sitting in a comfy chair by the window and hearing the rain lightly fall outside, reading a good book, some hot cocoa...

It wasn't as bad as all that, though. I learned my area's color code system. I also learned how to find my way around using a map, so that was a good thing. Tomorrow most of the day for me is going to be interviews, I'm told.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home