My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Day 37-Bike stuff-5/4/06

Today I got some stuff for my bike. It wasn't p-day, but it was on the way home from where we were, so we stopped in and got some supplies. I got a new seat for my bike which I can not wait to try. My other bike seat is rock hard. Not a lot of fun. I also got some fenders for my bike. This will keep the mud from splashing up on me. Just in time, too. I hear we're supposed to get some rain any day now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home