My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Day 33-Sunday-4/30/06

So busy. Can't. Write. All. The Awesome. Things. That. Happened. Today.

Busy, busy day. Day of rest, my eye. Not for two years. We helped W. and his son T. move. If you are keeping score, that is 2 moves for me in two days. W. also came with us to church. There are few feelings that I've felt in my life that can compare with sitting next to W. in the Gospel Doctrine class. We learned about the Priesthood, where it comes from, why it's important, and how we can get it.

It was great to watch him paying close attention and taking notes. He learned a lot about the Aaronic and Melchizedek priesthood. T. didn't come to church though. I think he was still self conscience about his head gear. We are going to try to take them to the Washington D.C. Temple Visitors Center on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home