My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Day 29-First P-day in the Field-4/26/06

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. I'm out at the tennis courts by our house enjoying the glorious spring day with my companion and another set of Elders from our zone. They are running around the tennis courts throwing a football. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. They got bored with tennis and switched to football. I thought I'd take the time to write some of the things I saw during my first week in the field.

To tell you the truth, I feel like drawing something. I'm going to make those labels for my cd's. I'll try to write later. (elaborate drawing of a tennis court with Elders passing a football). Sorry, I guess even p-days are too busy to write as much as I'd like. I'll just save this for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home