My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Day 52-Investigators progressing nicely-5-19-06

We have some nicely progressing investigators in our area. S., of course. W. and T. and W's sister-in-law R. They are the real highlights.

I don't think I have talked about C. yet. C. is from China. She's 19 and lives with her mother, who does not speak any english. I was on exchanges with Elder Bailey, when Elder Buttars (my comp.) and Elder Oram met her. She seemed really interested in the church and wants to try and come on Sunday with us. We watched, "Finding Faith in Christ" on DVD in Chinese at her house a couple of days ago. Her mom watched too, and enjoyed it. They live in the same neighborhood as Sister H. and S.! Get this, Sister H's son, well one of them, is a returned missionary from Taiwan and speaks Mandorin. The H's are very instrumental in their neighborhood when it comes to missionary work. S. is their next door neighbor on the left and C. and her mom live two housese down on the right. We are trying to coordinate with Sister H's son to come with us to C.'s house so he can translate for her mom. When I have time, I'll write more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home