My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Day 177-9/21/06- Trying to Set Appointments

We saw C today. She is starting a new job, so she is going to be very busy. Too busy. She said that maybe next week we could meet with her, but she's not sure.

We saw S today. It's her son's 12th birthday. They are having a party on Saturday. I invited S to church. We told her that we would be speaking in sacrament meeting.

Happy Thing for Day 177-We have it set up to teach S in the H's home on Tuesday! It should be a great lesson. It seems like it's been such a long time since we taught S. We plan on continuing the 3rd lesson by talking about repentence and the need for baptism. We'll get there S. It'll just take time.

We went by to try to see A tonight. He wasn't home. (sigh) We'll have to try to catch him next week. Tomorrow's our interview with President W. Yea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home