My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Day 92-Laundry Bags and a Broken Arm-6-28-06

P-day
Most of today was spent finishing up yesterdays journal entry. Today I'll just say that we are planning to meet with N. We don't have an exchange, so we're walking there. It's now 6:40 pm. P-day's over now. We're heading out. I'll tell you how things went with N. when I get back.

As it turns out, we never left. As we were about to leave, it started to pour down rain. We called N. to see if he still wanted to meet tonight. He told us tomorrrow would be better. N.'s wife does not want to participate in our discussions. She is Baptist. To avoid conflict, we meet outside and talk. I wonder if N. brings the Jehovah's Witnesses to the same place that he talks with us? Hmmmm....

Elder Davis signed my laundry bag today. He's my third companion to do so. The first being Elder Patton at the MTC. The second being Elder Buttars, my first companion in the field. I hope to have all of my companions sign it. It will be a great souvenier. Today was a pretty good p-day. I got a lot of writing done. That is fun for me. Things have slowed down in our area since Elder Davis broke his arm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home