My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Day 89-Torrential Rain-06-25-06

Sunday. It was pouring rain this morning as we made our way to church. W. was there. S. didn't come, though so that was a bummer. It was never set in stone that she'd come this week. We just set it out there, gave her an invite. Oh, well, maybe next week...

Torrential rains. It's official. The weather conditions have upgraded to torrential. We have a ravine next to our apartment complex. It is now a rushing river. Fortunately, there's a bridge spanning the ravine that we'd cross every day on our bikes. At least we did before my companion broke his arm. Now we are in our apartment listening to the rain. Somewhere out there, Elder Oram and Phelps are traveling around in this stuff. I mean, I'd be out there, too...if I could...but my companion's gotta take it easy this weekend. You know how it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home