My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Day 95-What Happened to June?-07-01-06

It’s July already? What happened to June? It seems just like yesterday that it was Day 65. I was sitting down to breakfast with Elder B. All of his stuff was packed and ready to go to his new area. When the phone rang, Elder B. answered. That was when I found out that my new companion was Elder D. Since then it has been a whirlwind of a transfer here in Herndon.

I’m a little sad. W. says he won’t be coming to church tomorrow. He was progressing so well. I kind of have the feeling that he wants to back off for a while. He’s focused on finding a job here. He plans to go back to Kenya later this year or early next year. He needs to earn some money. We can’t force him to focus on the message. It’s just hard when you’ve worked with someone for a while, and for no apparent reason, the become distant. (sigh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home