My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Day 199- Friday the 13th-10-13-06

AAAHHH!!! It's Friday the 13th! Who knows what scary and exciting things will happen today. Keep reading to find out.

We had a pretty insightful companionship inventory, Elder C and I. We talked about ways in which we could improve as missionaries. Here are my weaknesses: I'm too easily distracted when it comes to planning. I'll agree with that. Being more focused and waisting less time would be a good goal for me. I also need more motivation to exercise in the mornings. I don't really like to, but I know I need to. I said that Elder C could really work on teaching in unity. He said he'll work on it. We both agreed that we could improve on the neatness of our apartment. It can be a mess at times. So, these are some of the goals we have set forth this week. We have a lot to work on together.

Well, today was bad luck as far as planned appointments go. C wasn't able to meet with us. We set up a time for Monday. I'm so happy for C. She has a long and happy life ahead of her in the gospel.

Happy Thing for Day 199- C called later today. She said that she and her mom wanted to know if they could take us out to lunch. I asked if there would be another man there. My comp said that it didn't matter if it was in public. "Hmmm...I said, I don't know if that's right..." I'm tired. I'll figure it out tomorrow. I'm going to sleep. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home