My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Dear Elder Pierce...

While I am on my mission, my address will be:

Elder Logan Pierce
Washington D.C. South Mission
5631-H Burke Centre Parkway
Burke, VA 22015-2234

Please write to me. I would love to hear what is going on in your neighborhood. Coming back to my apartment after a long day of tracting and finding a letter from home, really makes my day. I will do my best to write back.

Love,

Elder Pierce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home