My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Day 27-Tracting-4/24/06

I'm getting much better at riding my bike. I still have a hard time following the street signs, but fortunately my companion, Elder Buttars has been in this area for three months. He will probably be transferred in 6 weeks. I should know the area better by then.

I'm tired. It's starting to feel like all we do is tract neighborhoods. Not that I mind tracting. It just doen't seem that we get enough doors slammed in our faces. You might think that an odd thing to say and you would be right. The reason I say that is because, for me, it is better than nothing. We are now in the habit of knocking, waiting nicely, nobody answers, we move on to the next house and repeat.

I don't know. I guess what it boils down to is that I want to TALK to people. It's not hard to talk to them about the gospel. Finding them is the hard part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home