My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Day 57- P-day -A Friend Goes Home- 5-24-06

Elder Bailey might go home. Not by choice. He hasn't been able to work since Day 41. President B. is going to call sometime later today to decide. Elder Buttars and Elder Oram went to play basketball. I'm staying here with Elder Bailey.

Elder Buttars said that sometimes missionaries that get hurt badly need time to recover, so they go and stay with the mission pres and his wife. Elder Oram is worried about what will happen to his comp. He wonders if Elder Bailey goes home, will he stay with us because it is one week until transfers. Elder Oram. has not been able to go out and teach for over two weeks because his comp is hurt so badly. It is starting to wear on him. He wants to go out and teach.

Well, President B. called. Elder Bailey is going home. He'll be there for 5 weeks and then come back out if he is healed.

Elder Oram is going to stay with the zone leader in another area for a week. He will then return to his area where a new comp. will be waiting for him.

Well, this p-day was all about Elder Baailey. It is sad to think of him leaving. We'll always have that special day on Day 34 when I crashed my bike. Lot of that going around. But yeah! We taught W. and T. today! T. is out of the hospital. He said that this was going to be his last operation. I wasn't expecting him to be out of the hospital yet. It was nice to be able to teach him and his dad together.

W. wasn't at church last Sunday, because he was at the hospital with T. So in 4 weeks this is the first one W. missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home