My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Day 81-Aliens and UFO's-6-17-06

I've talked about R. before. He's inactive and has a unique view about things. He was in rare form tonight.

He told Elder Davis and me about how he used to see spirits. Little balls of light.
"Firefly's"? I asked him. "No, man," he said. "These were like little Christmas lights. All different colors. Orange, blue, purple. All floating around in my backyard. I saw them with my bare, bald eyes." "Bald eyes," I asked. "Yeah, man. You can't have hairy eyes."

He also told us about one time when he was driving,(this is back when he had a car). It was dark. At the side of the road he says he saw a little creature. About three feet high, with huge, cat-like eyes, and long blond hair. It was standing there hitch-hiking, hoping for a ride. Raf didn't stop because he does not pick up hitch-hikers.

The crowning story of the night, though, was the time he got up in the middle of the night for a snack. It's late. As he goes to the kitchen, he thinks he hears someone moving around in the house. He fixes a nice bologna sandwich and heads back to bed. He looks to his right and notices that the closet door is open. While R. is standing there wondering how the door got opened, a basketball rolls out and stops a little bit in front of him. No sooner does this happen then two small men come running out of the closet up to the basketball.

R. described them like this: "They were about the size of a Barbie doll. Tall and skinny, but with bigger than normal heads. Their clothes looked like they were made of moss. "Made out of moss!!!", I thought. They spoke to R. in an unknown language, but for some reason he could understand what they were saying to him. They said they were sorry for using the basketball and that they would put it back. They rolled the basketball back into the closet. The door closed behind them. When R. opened the door, the little men were gone, so he went to bed. Classic R. stories tonight. The Lord loves all of his children, no matter what planet they live on.

We didn't see N. tonight. I want to draw a line in the sand and tell him to cross it. I don't know...maybe the J-dub's promising him the world is too big a temptation for him. We'll just have to ask him if that is what he really wants-not to be able to celebrate Christmas, Easter or his little girl's birthday. Tomorrow is Sunday! W. and T. will be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home