My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Days 82-Planning and Communication-6-18-06

Well, W. came to church today. T. wasn't able to come. He was very tired, his dad said.

I can't wait! W. wants to go back to the visitor's center on Wednesday. We'll see the Joseph Smith movie. It will be lots of fun. Hopefully, T. will come.

I'm gonna have to put more into the nightly planning sessions than I have been. When I was with Elder B, my first companion and my trainer, he did most of the planning each night. Elder Davis is a good missionary and a fun guy to be around. He's great with kids, but not much of a planner. During our planning sessions I feel that a lot of the responsibility falls on me. Elder Davis for some reason does not communicate with me whom we should see. If I don't lay out the plan for the next day, it won't get done. It's not that big of a deal. Plus, planning by myself is probably a good experience. Who knows? In a few days maybe it's fix itself. Either way, I won't let it get me down. Good communication is important in any relationship. We just need to work on that.

I wanted to say that I think this week feels like a good one. We're going to have to move back W. and T. and A.'s baptismal dates. They just don't have the testimony that they need yet. W. is close, but they all need some more time. Dispite this, I still feel that something big and important will happen within the next 7 days.

I'm so tired tonight. I have so many things I want to talk about, but there is never enough time. Maybe on p-day I can get through some of them. Till tomorrow, then. Good night out there, where ever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home