My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Day 154-His Name is Spencer- 08-29-06

We were able to stop by and see S today. That last sentence ended in a period instead of an exclamation mark because we weren’t able to teach her today. Just small talk.

S introduced us to the newest member of her household. His name is Spencer. Spencer is a rat. Now, I don’t have a problem with rats as pets, per se, but my mother on the other hand…she would have wigged out. S had no problem with him, though. She brought him out so that we could see him. Spencer was a birthday present for her daughter who just turned 10 last week.

We did talk to S about meeting with her Thursday. We’ll see if President P will be able to go. Who knows? Maybe third times the charm. We’ll find out…

Later we stopped by and saw A. Not to teach. Just to set up an appointment for tomorrow evening. A apologized for missing us yesterday. He is looking forward to going to the Visitors Center though. So, this Saturday should definitely be fun. We will see. Maybe A is closer to making his baptismal date than I first thought.

Let’s see…what makes me happy today…hmmm…Oh! I know! Well, you might think this is a weak answer, but here’s my happy thought for Day 154: Tomorrow’s P-day! Yeah! I’m looking forward to P-day tomorrow. Good day to relax and rest from my labors. Well, I’m tired. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home