My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Final countdown

Day 20-21 MTC April 17-18, 2006

It's been a weird weather day. It snowed again, which I love. But now it is 6:30 pm. The sun is out and it is melting all of the snow. It was snowing hard two hours ago. It was all over the ground and now it's gone.

It's Monday. Tomorrow is Tuesday. I'm leaving Wednesday. I've gotta get my stuff packed.

I was able to show Sister K. , the mission president's wife, my sculpture I made of the Savior calming the stormy seas. I gave it to her. She said she would find a place to put it where the missionaries can see it. It think it would be cool for Lane to come up here in a year and say, "I know that sculpture".

Our district has gotten smaller. The Tampa Elders are gone. Last night we had a farewell testimony meeting with them. When Elder M#2 bore his testimony, he went around the room and gave advice to each of us. When he got to me, he complimented me on my strong testimony and said it would help people feel the spirit when I taught.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home