My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I Have an Oil for That!

Everyone knows about my oils now. No complaint of sore muscles is without someone asking, "Ya got an oil for that, Elder Pierce?" I know some people in my district don't want anything to do with them. Most of them have tried essential oils by now. Elder F., bless his heart, has has the sorest throat I've seen. He still comes to class and is fine during the day, but at night has an awful cough that keeps him up at night.

Elder F. has tried a drop of almost every oil I have . I hope he does not have tonsillitis. The back of his throat is really red.

I'm very respected by my peers at the MTC. Our district has 8 missionaries. Four are going to D.C. and four are going to Tampa. I've been told by Elder T., F.,P., and M#2 (who isn't going to D.C.) that they would love to have me as their companion. Elder T. and I kind of had a rough start. I wasn't sure if I liked him. Now the four of us going to D.C. are the closest of pals. Elder T. likes to carry around a tape recorder whenever we have a conversation because he says I am always saying funny stuff and he doesn't want to miss a word.

Elder M#1 came by because his whole body was hurting from the exercise he had done yesterday. Like me, he sleeps in the top bunk, but said he could not lift his arms to climb into bed because they were so sore. I quipped my now famous catch phrase, "I have an oil for that."

I rubbed some Aroma Seiz on his arms and Relieve It on his chest, shoulders, back and arms. I was kind of surprised. because I always thought Elder M#1 was a skeptic when it came to aromatherapy. He was very thankful though and said he was starting to feel better. I'll see how he feels in the morning.

I felt prompted to give Elder F. some R.C. for his chest to help his coughing. It's been pretty bad for a couple of days now. He is going to go see the doctor tomorrow. I hope this helps him. I'll try to write some more tomorrow. The new missionaries will be coming tomorrow so I might be busy. Thursday's our P-day so I will have some time then.

Good night,

Elder Pierce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home