My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Day 59-Splits-5-26-06

I went on splits tonight with Bro. B. Elder Buttars went with another member to teach W. and we went to teach J It was a good lesson. J is progressing in the gospel at his own pace. Bro. B. did a lot of the teaching. I'd say something and then he would expound on it for a bit, to make sure J understood what we were trying to say. We explained what the Holy Ghost was and how it worked. We talked about how God calls prophets to be a leader and example to the people. We answered a lot of his questions. Well, Bro. B. did. I sat there and listened politely as he answered in Mandarin.

We left a little later than I would have liked, but I'm glad that we were able to answer so many of J.'s questions. We asked him to pray every night. Bro. B. ended our lesson by praying in Mandarin. After we left, Bro. B. said that he was glad that he could come out and help us tonight. He said that he had a lot of fun teaching and that he hasn't used much Mandarin since his mission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home