My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Day 60- A Flat Tire-5-27-06

A flat tire. That's what I got today. A flat tire. If I was to pick a day to have a flat, though, this would be it.

Today was kind of slow. Most of our appointments weren't home because it's Memorial Day weekend, so we started talking to people that we would meet on the street.

It was about 7:30 at night. This is prime proselyting time. On most days this is when we would be teaching W. and T. or S. or C. or J., but no appointments because of the holiday. We were going back home after a day of being out on the streets when I noticed my tire was flat. We stopped by a K-Mart to buy a replacement inner tube. As it turns out, tires have an inner and an outer tube. Who knew? (hahaha)So anyway, my front tire's inner tube had a slow leak and we could not fix it there. So, we had the unhappy fortune of walking that long way home. The sun had set and it was getting dark. Luckily, a kind member saw our plight, pulled over and offered us a ride home. I'll fix the flat tomorrow. Right now, I'm just too tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home