My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Day 62-Memorial Day- Special Day of Tracting-5-29-06

Where to start...okay first of all A. and N. did not come with us to Ultimate Frisbee. A. was too tired. N. had a good excuse. He takes care of the lawns in the apartment housing complex where he lives. It was Memorial Day and he had to mow everyone's yard. This one lady wanted the leaves blown off her patio because she was planning a bar-be-que later that day. We're planning to see him tomorrow. We can't see him today. He is too busy.

Next thing was, normally on Mondays we have meetings, but because it was Memorial Day, we were asked to make it an "all day finding day". Tract or street contact. We met a lot of new people. Most were not interested. We were able to get a few potential investigators. We'll see if they pan out. I did learn something new today. Everything happens for a reason. There was a special feeling today while we were tracting. Sometimes we'd tract a whole neighborhood and get nothing, only to head out at that moment and meet someone on the sidewalk who was interested in hearing the message of the restoration. It was a special day of tracting. We had a lot of success. I am tired now. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home