My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Day 63-Waiting-5-30-06

Today, I'm a little nervous. Tomorrow's p-day, so that's good. But, that is also the day we get transfer calls. I don't know if I'll stay in Herndon or go somewhere else. Neither does Elder Buttars. I hope that I can stay here with Elder Buttars another six weeks. I'd like to be here to see W., T. and A. be baptized. We'll find out tomorrow.

It's lunchtime right now, so we are going to head out pretty soon. I'm teaching S. at Sister H's house today with Elder Buttars. That's always fun. It's kind of sad to think that this could be the last time I see her. I'm sure I'll meet many nice people on my mission, but S. is my first fond missionary teaching memory. We plan on committing her to read from the Book of Mormon. I'll write how that went later tonight.

Well, we weren't able to teach S. She thought we were going to meet on Thursday. An understandable mistake, I thought, since our last appointment was on a Thursday. We did talk about changing it to Tuesday...oh, well. If I'm still here on Thursday, I'd be happy to teach her.

S. doesn't want either of us to go. I don't want to go. I don't want Elder Buttars to go.
I can't do anything about it. Just sit and wait and wait. And wait...and wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home