My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Day 71-Busy Day-06-07-06

Wow. Busy day. We went to Staples. I got some much needed supplies. Elder Davis played a demo of a song he recorded at the MTC. He recorded it on one of those tape recorder things that every missionary has. I listened to it. The kid's good. He's a good songwriter. I'm gonna have to include some Chris D. originals in my journal sometime so that I can say, " I knew him when..."

We taught N. today. The J-Dubs got to him. J-dub is missionary slang for Jehovah's Witnesses. That's why N. has been so hung up on the Book of Revelation every time we talk to him. N. told us that he thinks the Catholic church is wrong and that every church that broke away from the Catholic church is wrong. He has a lot of interesting and different ideas about what he believes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home