My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Day 74-Do Not Format-06-10-06

June 10, 2006. Herndon, VA. The weather here is amazing. I thought for sure the humidity would be a lot worse. Everyone says it's supposed to be hotter. As it stands, it's 69 degrees a couple of weeks into June. I'm sure it's not gonna' last all summer. It'd be nice if it did, though. There's a wonderful breeze which keeps us cool.

We stopped by R.'s place today. He was a little depressed. I'm a little depressed, too, as well. I lost all of the pictures on my digital camera. Now a bit wiser, I wrote on the side of the camera, "DO NOT FORMAT!!!" You will lose all of your pictures! When I went to the set up screen, I was trying to find out how to turn on the flash. There was an option that said, "format". I went there. It asked me, "Are you sure you want to format?" "Why not", I thought. What's the worst that could happen?" So I formatted. When I went to view my pictures, I said, "Hey, Wha'Happen?" They're all gone now. Drat. Well, temple conference is next week. I'm glad that I figured this out now. I'll start fresh at the temple conference.

We also closed a chapter in my missionary saga. We went to pick up Elder Buttars bike today. It's finally done. We plan to give it to him at temple conference. Today wasn't as productive as most days have been. I need to stick to my guns and make sure we get out of here on time. Elder Buttars main strength was his punctuality. I'm trying to be better about that. Tomorrow's Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home