My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Day 75-Satan is Laughing at Us-06-11-06

Satan is laughing at us. I should explain. We taught N. tonight. "So how did it go?", you ask. Score one for the Jehovah's Witnesses. He showed us his study buddy. Study Buddy is a term I use to denote any book written by man that helps you "interprete" the scriptures. I am so upset right now. The J.W's did a number on N. What is his hope? The J.W's told him that we don't have a chance of getting into Heaven. Only 144,000 will be able to live with God, and there is nothing we can do to change that. It's all predetermined! The best we can hope for is to live on the earth when Christ comes again and never die.

The J.W. preach that there was a Great Apostasy. At least they got that right. It's just hard when they have a bit of truth and distort it. "Philosophies of man mingled with scripture."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home