My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a homeschooling mother of five. Four graduates and one to go. I have been married to my dear husband for 31 years this October. WoW! I love talking about home schooling, essential oils, growing your own garden and other things related to health. I'm a city girl living in the country. I love both lives.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Arriving in Virginia

Virgina-land of 10,000 trees. This place is so beautiful. It is green where ever you go. I have been told by Elder Thatcher. that it gets very hot here in the summer and cold in the winter. We are not at the mission home. We just got our pictures taken with the mission pres and his wife. I understand that there are more to come.

The mission home is very nice. The new missionaries quarters are in the basement. There are lots of bunk beds down there. It has a "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" feel to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home